"What I am capable of, anyone can learn."
What is the fundamentals course?
The Fundamentals online video course is a journey, with Wim Hof as your charismatic guide!
Along the way you’ll learn all about the Wim Hof Method and experience the effects of the breathing technique and cold therapy for yourself.
But the Fundamentals course is more than that. It’s a journey of self-discovery and reconnection.
Week by week you’ll learn to tap into the power within you, and how you can take back control over your body and mind, naturally.
Our aim when we created the Fundamentals course is for you to:
- develop a consistent Wim Hof Method practice,
- create healthy, positive habits, and
- be on your way to living a happier, healthier and stronger life!
Here's what you will learn
Delivered over 10 weeks and organised into weekly themes, the Fundamentals course explores 10 ways that the Wim Hof Method can positively impact your life including;
- Increasing your energy
- Managing stress
- Improving your mental health
- Controlling inflammation
- Strengthening your immune system
- Improving endurance & recovery
- Unlocking your creativity
- And more...
More than just videos
As Wim says, “feeling is understanding” and the best way to feel something is by doing it.
That’s why the Fundamentals video course is more than sit-in-front-of-a-screen learning. It’s 10 weeks of interaction, immersion and Wim-spiration including:
- Guided breathing sessions, focused on the weekly theme
- A series of yoga poses, suitable for all levels
- Homework exercises to help you reinforce what you learn
- A downloadable workbook to record your progress
- More than 13 hours of exclusive training content
- Plus, the course is fully integrated into the Wim Hof Method mobile app
Witske, The Netherlands
Leona, Czech Republic
Wim in your pocket
The Fundamentals video course is fully integrated with the free Wim Hof Method mobile app (for iPhone and Android), allowing you to:
- Watch the course videos on-the-go
- Enjoy offline breathing sessions guided by Wim
- Track your results day-by-day
It’s like having a mini Wim in your pocket!
Life is a journey and the Fundamentals course reflects this. Progressing through each week will help you understand the what and also the why of the Wim Hof Method.
Weekly homework tasks reinforce each lesson, gradually build up your mental and physical strength, and include:
- Further breathing sessions
- Cold shower exercises (you can do it!)
- Mindset workouts
- Meditation time
In total, you'll enjoy more than 13 hours of Wim-spiration over the 10 weeks. The more Wim, the better, we say!
Wim in (almost) any language
Love is a universal language and so is the Wim Hof Method.
The English language version of the Fundamentals video course is available with the following subtitles: EN, NL, DE, ES, FR, PT & RU
To support the global community of Hoffers, the Fundamentals course is also available in these languages:
Are you ready?
Compare the video courses
Everyone likes to learn a little bit differently. That’s why there’s different ways for you to learn the Wim Hof Method online:
- The Fundamentals course is the newer of the two, and offers extra features including breathing sessions guided by Wim and variations on the breathing and cold exposure techniques.
- The Classic course is the original. It’s Wim teaching the method in a no frills, straight forward manner.
Check out the side-by-side comparison of the video courses for more details.
We want everyone to get the absolute most out of the video course they choose.
That’s why we give you 14 days to try it out. If it’s not the right fit and you’d prefer to switch courses, or you’d like a refund, email us.
We also have the option to pay for the course in installments.
Sign up and try the Fundamentals course today.
Learn another way
There are also plenty of free ways to learn the Wim Hof Method:
- Download the free Mobile App (for iPhone and Android)
- Follow along with the Breathing Bubble on YouTube
- Join the free online Mini Class
We want as many people as possible to learn about the power of the breathing, cold exposure and commitment techniques. How you choose to do that is up to you.
Just take that first step.