RMIT University Survey Study
Explore high-level trends on the impact of the Wim Hof Method around the world.
Helping people all over the world
The Wim Hof Method is more than Wim. It’s more than scientific studies. It’s about helping people to live healthier, stronger, and happier lives.
It’s the impact the Wim Hof Method has on people’s lives that’s important.
Fortunately, RMIT University in Australia conducted a self-reported survey to ask that exact question.
A global survey
An incredible +3,200 people from different countries and backgrounds completed the survey!
- How much time they spent on Wim Hof Method activities
- What health-related areas they noticed the biggest improvements in (e.g. energy levels, mood)
- If their practice helped with any existing medical conditions (e.g. anxiety, arthritis, depression, insomnia)
All this information meant that we were able to gather enough feedback to find high-level trends about how the Wim Hof Method helps people.
Impact of the Wim Hof Method
Some of the key self-reported benefits include;
- Improved energy levels
- Help with stress, anxiety & depression
- Improved mood and mental focus
- Help with insomnia, arthritis, and chronic pain
While this was a preliminary self-reported survey, it will hopefully form the basis for more scientific research.
Start practicing the method
What is the Wim Hof Method?
The Wim Hof Method is a simple, yet powerful method, based on the foundation of three pillars; breathing, cold therapy, and mental commitment. The power of the Wim Hof Method is the combination of the three elements.
Several scientific studies have shown the positive effects of the Wim Hof Method, and current research continues to explore new and exciting potential applications of the Wim Hof Method.
Here’s what some of our beautiful Hoffer community has said about their experiences.