What is the classic course?
Filmed in and around Wim’s cabin in snowy Poland, the Classic 10-week course is the first video course we created.
It’s a no-frills exploration into the Wim Hof Method, with the creator, Wim Hof, as your companion and guide.
Week-by-week you’ll explore & experience the effects of the breathing technique, cold therapy & mental commitment for yourself.
As Wim likes to say “Power is within us all. Anything can be overcome by going within.” And that’s what the Classic course is all about - journeying within - to learn how you can take back control over your body and mind, naturally.
Here's what you will learn
The Classic 10-week video course is built around the three pillars of the Wim Hof Method - breathing, cold exposure and commitment (focus) - with lessons and exercises designed to enhance your understanding of each pillar as you move through the online course.
- Reach profound levels of relaxation
- Feel energized within minutes
- Reduce inflammation & improve recovery
- Experience deep meditative states, quickly
- Improve blood flow & circulation
- Use cold to maximise your energy
- Decrease stress and feel more relaxed
- Build your resilience and overcome fear
- Activate the body to free the mind
- Optimize blood flow in muscles & joints
- Improve flexibility, strength, balance & posture
- Get rid of physical blockages
The Classic 10-week video course include some helpful features to make it easier and more enjoyable for you to learn the Wim Hof Method.
The Classic video course increases in intensity week-on-week, allowing your mind and body to adjust to the increasing stimulation, letting you find your own limits through a more self-guided approach.
To help broaden your experience and build out your practice, each week either introduces a new, or varies an existing exercise across these three themes:
- Cold shower
You can reinforce what you’ve learnt and build your practice into a sustainable, positive habit with the additional homework assignments.
The Classic video course works on any device and is integrated with the free Wim Hof Method mobile app (for iPhone and Android), allowing you to:
- Watch the course videos on-the-go
- Track your progress day-by-day
Get mobile and take your learning with you anywhere!
Wim in (almost) any language
Just like love, the Wim Hof Method is a universal language.
To support the global Hoffer community, the Classic video course is subtitled in the following languages:
Ready to start?
Compare the video courses
Everyone learns a little differently. That’s why there’s different ways for you to learn the Wim Hof Method - the original Classic course or the newer Fundamentals course.
- The Classic course is the original. It’s Wim teaching the method in a no frills, straight forward manner.
- The Fundamentals course is the newer of the two, and offers extra features including breathing sessions guided by Wim and variations on the breathing and cold exposure techniques.
Check out the side-by-side comparison of the video courses for more details.
We want you to get the most out of whichever video course you choose. That’s why we give you 14 days to try it. If it’s not the right fit for you and you’d prefer to switch courses, or you’d like a refund, simply, email us.
We also have the option to pay for the course in installments.
Sign up and try the Classic course today.
Learn another way
There are also plenty of other ways to learn the Wim Hof Method:
- Download the free Mobile App (for iPhone and Android)
- Be guided by the Breathing Bubble on YouTube
- Join the free Mini Class
We want as many people as possible to learn about the power of the breathing, cold exposure and commitment techniques. How you would like to do that is 100% up to you!
Just take that first step.