Online Marketer — Part-time
How would you like to be part of the fun and dynamic team behind the Wim Hof Method? We are looking for a highly motivated, flexible person to take on the important task of making the Wim Hof Method as visible and appealing as it deserves to be. This is a part-time position with the possibility of converting to full-time, that you would be carrying out here in the Hoffice in Amsterdam.
What you'll be doing
- Dive into the journey of the WHM customer to uncover insights that drive acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Create campaigns that engage, nurture, and grow our user base.
- Continuously measure and report on campaign performance, A/B test, and optimize our communications across channels.
- Coordinate closely with other teams in order to provide the most effective content possible, and strengthen our customer-facing efforts across the board.
Who we're looking for:
- You have 3+ years experience in the field of online marketing, and a good understanding of all the associated channels and platforms.
- You have a thorough command of relevant programs such as GetResponse automatisation, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Facebook marketing, et cetera.
- You can create compelling marketing copy that inspires action.
- You have an inclination to penetrate new markets.
- You are fluent in English.
If you think you have what it takes and are interested to join our easy-going yet hard-working squad, please send a motivation letter and CV to email@example.com