Project Manager [full-time]
Both conscious breathing and cold therapy are highly popular pursuits, and we are the leading brand in both of these industries. Maintaining that position requires airtight management of our own personnel, and close coordination with various third parties.
We are looking for an experienced project manager who can set up and closely oversee projects in order to ensure that everything runs on schedule and yields the desired results.
As our project manager you will be…
- Leading projects from requirements definition through deployment— identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and implementation plans
- Coordinating both the Wim Hof Method team and external parties for seamless collaboration and smooth professional relationships
- Continuously analyzing project status and, when necessary, revise the scope, schedule, and/or budget to ensure that requirements are met
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
As our project manager you have…
- Proven working experience as a project manager
- A fitting background, with hands-on experience in web technologies relevant to project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good command of the English language
- Great organizational and multitasking skills
- A team-first, self-effacing attitude
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Clickup, Timesheets & Google Calendar
What do we offer?
Working at Innerfire means immersing yourself in an environment that is constantly evolving. We grow the company and our people to stay in step with the latest developments in our niche, while remaining true to the timeless power of nature.
Our office is a laid-back and inspirational workplace, where you are encouraged to inspire yourself and your teammates. As our new project manager you will enjoy, among other perks:
- Lunch at the office
- An exercise room, sauna and ice bath
- A masseuse every week
- Trips and WHM activities
- A personal budget for additional training
This is a non-remote position. You will be working from the ‘Hoffice’ in Amsterdam. Close proximity preferred.
If you fit the qualifications and you think you would be a great addition to the team, please send your resume and cover letter to Support@wimhofmethod.com.