Book: Becoming the Iceman
Becoming the Iceman is a project inspired by Wim Hof and Justin Rosales to show the world that everyone is capable of controlling their body temperature through conditioning the mind and the body. It is all a matter of perception. Like any new tool, you must understand how it works before you can use it efficiently. This pertains to the cold as well. Wim is the epitome of what can happen if someone uses the cold to train the body — and now it is possible for you to do the same!
With this book, you will learn the following:
- The story behind The Iceman (Wim Hof)
- How someone else (Justin Rosales) trained to become like The Iceman
- Exclusive methods and exercises to teach YOU how to become like The Iceman using a step-by-step guide!
- How to push past your perceived limits!
For many generations, we have been taught to fear the cold:
- “Don’t forget your jacket! You don’t want hypothermia, do you?”
- “Put your gloves on before you get frostbite!”
Of course, these are consequences of extreme cold exposure, but with the proper understanding, anyone can learn to use the cold as a natural teacher.
What do we hope to accomplish with the book?
- To inspire individuals to embrace the powerful positive affects of cold on the body.
- To motivate people to live life to the fullest and fight to get past your presumed limits.
Is it possible for me, to become an Iceman/Icewoman?
- Yes, when using the proper methods. This book provides all the necessary information to become just like The Iceman
If you are ordering from outside of Europe we recommend you to order through amazon to avoid high shipping costs.