Online Marketing Professional (full time)
We are looking for a marketing guru who can both keep up with and help sustain the rapid growth of our organization. You will be part of a small, close-knit team that is resolved to bring the Wim Hof Method to all who are open to this natural approach to strength, health & happiness. We achieve this through a variety of avenues, such as online video courses, live events, and an Academy program that certifies Instructors to spread the WHM via workshops across the world.
Working out of the notorious Hoffice in Amsterdam, you will develop a marketing strategy in close collaboration with the rest of the team, and then translate that into actionable steps. You will be tasked with managing sales funnels, e-mail flow, and affiliate partnerships.
In a nutshell, your activities include:
- Increasing exposure of both our live events and online products & services
- Directing traffic towards the website
- Boosting conversion rates
- Thinking up, executing, and optimizing online marketing campaigns
- Seamlessly linking various products and services with an automatic e-mail flow
- Processing data into concise reports
- Maintaining relationships with our partners and associates
The following can help optimally fulfill your role:
- A college-level education
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years of relevant work experience, especially in lifestyle industries
- A proven track record in all aspects of online marketing
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook adds, SEO, marketing automation services, and/or online affiliate programs
- Familiarity with data-driven marketing (A/B testing, creating landing pages)
- A natural curiosity that translates to awareness of the latest trends in online marketing
- An analytical, creative, results-oriented, hands-on, flexible mind
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both in speech and in writing
Paramount to the above is an unwavering passion and loyalty for our singular mission.
If this is you, please send your motivation and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org