Online Marketing & Social Media (Internship)
We are looking for young talent with a knack and passion for social media. Are you a big believer in the Wim Hof Method, and think you’re the perfect guy or gal to help spread our message? Innerfire offers a worldwide platform for everybody that would like to practice the Wim Hof Method. The Wim Hof Method has been created by Wim Hof (commonly nicknamed “The Iceman”) and consists of the following pillars: breath, cold exposure and mindset. We organize workshops, events and travels and conduct ongoing research into the method. We also offer a 10 week online course and we have a Academy where others are taught to become Instructors in the method. What started as a family business has grown to a worldwide community that still feels like family.
We are looking for a tough Intern that is flexible and likes to play a game of ping pong now and then. Besides working, there is also room for fun. If you have the skills to support us in Amsterdam, then we would like to hear from you!
What are you going to do?
- Social media planning based on our campaigns, events, workshops and adventures
- Monitoring statistics to see what does and does not work
- Monitoring of our online presence
- Research important articles, photos, videos and inspiration for our own content
- Writing and designing online content (retouching images and design)
- Support of our online community platform/website
- Third-year HBO student Media/Communication
- Talent for writing (Dutch and English)
- Creative mind
- Knowledge of the newest social media trends/channels
- Retouching of images
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Affiliate Marketing, E-mailmarketing (News letters)
Send your motivation in 140 signs + an overview of your skills and education to email@example.com