Customer Service Agent (slash Hoffice manager) [full-time]
We are looking for someone who wants to help visitors of wimhofmethod.com with all their questions!
As a customer service agent, you are the face of the Wim Hof Method. How you interact with our visitors shapes in large part how they perceive the WHM brand, so your role is absolutely vital.
As our resident problem solver, you…
- have high emotional intelligence, and this shows in the tone of your emails. You remain calm and polite when facing difficult customers.
- have an excellent level of written English, and are able to provide answers in a concise and clear fashion.
- are at home around computers; you are comfortable using multiple tools and resources simultaneously.
- recognize repeat issues, and know to efficiently handle these with the various tools at your disposal.
- are alert for inefficiencies, and proactively flag these to optimize your workflow.
- keep a cool head despite the occasionally large volume of emails.
Besides customer support, you will also double as Johnny or Jenny on the spot to see to the various office needs— ordering stationery, setting up meetings… basically making sure that the Hoffice runs smooth as two ice cubes rubbed together.
Is helping people in your blood? Do you know how to gracefully deal with disgruntled customers? Are you patient and warm by nature? Why not come work at the Hoffice, and join one of the most fun and hard-working-yet-laid-back teams in Amsterdam?
This is a fixed-term position with the possibility for a permanent contract, on location in our office in Amsterdam.
If you feel like we’re talking to YOU, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.