Community Manager [internship]
We are looking for an inspired individual who can manage and improve the Wim Hof Method instructor community.
To help spread the Wim Hof Method, hundreds of certified instructors teach the method all over the world. As ambassadors of the method, it’s important that they are kept up to date with the continued changes and developments within the organization. Conversely, it’s equally important that we hear their unique perspectives on how to make the method more fun and accessible.
As the instructor community manager, you are the liaison between the Wim Hof Method organization and our instructors in the field.
In that role you will:
- Have a close ear on the community of instructors so that you can heed their needs and wishes
- Monitor, evaluate and optimize the communication and relationship with instructors
- Organize events — both online and offline — e.g. webinars, training modules, reunions
- Create and update promotional and informative material that instructors can use in their workshops
- Plan and oversee license renewals
- Monitor compliance with branding guidelines, and talk with instructors where needed
- Stay updated on new research regarding breathing, cold and longevity, and share studies with the community
- Manage administrative tasks around instructor communication and databases
Who are we looking for?
- You think and work at an academic level
- You are passionate about and have experience with community building
- You have exceptional organizational skills
- You work well on both a macro- and micro level
- You are proactive and diligent, always looking to increase efficiency and improve ways of working
- You have excellent English speaking- and writing skills
What we offer
Working at this company means surrounding yourself in an environment that’s constantly evolving when it comes to wellness and culture. We follow all the new modern developments, while remaining true to the timeless power of nature.
The ‘Hoffice’ is a laid-back and inspirational workplace, where you can bring out the best in yourself and your teammates. As our new instructor community manager you will enjoy, among other perks:
- Lunch at the office
- Exercise room, sauna and ice bath
- A masseuse every week
- Trips and WHM activities
- Opportunity for additional training
This is an internship position for 5-6 months.
If you fit the qualifications and you think you would be a great addition to the Hoffice crew, please send your resume and cover letter to Isabelle@wimhofmethod.com!