Camera & Video editing (Internship)
Would you like to work for a growing start-up? We are looking for a camera man/ video editor to complete our team. You will work as one of the team members and will be co-responsible for the production and completion of (online) video content of Innerfire.
The office of Innerfire is in Amsterdam, but you will also be on the road to shoot video material. We are looking for someone who can be a valueble adition to our team, understands the world of Youtube and can handle him-/herself. We are open to ideas, but a good knowledge of editing is important. You will also be editing footage to tell a story. It is important that you have an eye for quality.
Innerfire is a rapidly growing company in the lifestyle, Health and Educational Sector. Together with the Scientific world Innerfire is researching what the benefits are of the Wim Hof Method. Invalueble results have come out of it.
Check our website for more information and to get an impression of what we do (www.wimhofmethod.com). Also, take a look at our Youtube channel, a channel very important for this position:
Minimum of 4 months
Function requirements/ profile
- Preferably 2 years of relevant work experience in the field of editing and production and/or a very enthusiastic 3rd- of 4th - student with a passion for production and video editing
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro / After Effects
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator is of added value
- Living in the Netherlands
- Fluent in English (in word and written)
- Independent and pro-active attitude
- You are well-organised
- Stress resiliant
What are we offering?
- A fun and educative internship
- Challenging and fun work environment
- An environment where there is room for new ideas and initiatives
- Compensation to be discussed
- A great addition to your C.V.
Send your motivation letter and C.V. + showreel/portfolio material to email@example.com