DISCOVER YOUR INNERFIRE, HEALTH & HAPPINESS!
During this workshop we explore the scientifically based Wim Hof Method. You will learn more about and experience the three components:
- breathing techniques
- mindset &
- cold immersion (optional)
10.00 - 10.30 Welcome
10.30 - 12.30 Theory, Breathing Excercises
12.30 - 12.45 Break
12.45 - 13.45 Physical Excercises
13.45 - 14.30 Ice Bath
14.30 - 15.30 Sharing & Lunch*
* Lunch is optional (additional costs €20,-)
Biological vegetarian salad, bread, juice and nice warm soup.
This workshop will be conducted in English (unless everyone speaks Dutch)
I can send you the pre and post information in Dutch and can do some small translations during the event if necessary.
WHAT TO BRING?
- easy clothing (good to do exercises in)
- two (big) towels
- bathrobe (optional)
- 2 weeks (or longer) before the event you start with ending your showers
cold. Your focus is to stay calm by bringing your awareness to your breath.
You will receive more details on this after confirmation of your reservation.
- Only take a light breakfast on the day of the event
- In case of any health issues or doubts, please contact me in advance.
Minimum 10 participants
Maximum 15 participants
Tea and water are included during the event.
(other beverages and lunch are available at your own expences).
This workshop is designed for beginners as a first introduction and new adventure. We connect with each other and make a fun experience together. We easily work our way up to experiencing the ice bath if you want to. If you decide you skip this final stage, that is fine too. Nobody will force you. Your own experience and safety always comes first.
BENEFITS OF THE WHM
- feeling fresh and energetic throughout the day
- sharpness and focus (at work)
- mental piece of mind and better coping with stress
- enhances creativity and resilience
- easier to deal with challenges and fear
- improves health and strenghtens resistance
- improved performance in sports
- better recovery after excercise
The Conscious Club, Lauriergracht, Amsterdam, Netherlands