THE WIM HOF METHOD AT A FANTASTIC LOCATION IN THE CITY CENTRE OF AMSTERDAM BY SIM AND TIM + WITH LOVE HOME MADE ORGANIC SOUP!
FEEL YOUR INNERFIRE,
DISCOVER HEALTH AND HAPPINESS!
In this workshop we explain and explore the three components of the scientifically based Wim Hof Method:
- breathing techniques
- mindset/ focus
- cold immersion (optional)
10.00 - 10.30 Welcome
10.30 - 12.30 Theory, Breathing Exercises
12.30 - 12.45 Break
12.45 - 13.45 Physical Exercises
13.45 - 14.30 Ice Bath
14.30 - 15.30 Sharing + Great Healthy Organic Soup, Made with Love
Simone Heijhoff and Tim van der Vliet.
Sim and Tim, explaining the method of Wim.
We love working together and creating fun and enriching experiences.
Minimum 10 participants
Maximum 25 participants
WHAT TO BRING?
- easy clothing (good to do exercises in)
- two (big) towels
- slippers (optional)
- bathrobe (optional)
- 2 weeks (or longer) before the event you start with ending your showers cold. Your focus is to stay calm by bringing your awareness to your breath. (You will receive more details two weeks before the event).
- Only take a light breakfast on the day of the event
- In case of any health issues or doubts, please contact us in advance
Tea, water and lunch are included during the event.
(other beverages are available at your own expences).
This workshop will be conducted in English (unless everyone speaks Dutch). We can send you the pre and post information in Dutch and can do some translations during the event.
This workshop is designed for beginners as a first introduction and new adventure. We connect with each other and make a fun experience together. We easily work our way up to experiencing the ice bath. If you decide you skip this final stage, that is fine too. Nobody will force you. Your own experience and safety always comes first.
BENEFITS OF THE WHM
- feeling fresh and energetic throughout the day
- sharpness and focus (at work)
- mental piece of mind and better coping with stress
- enhances creativity and resilience
- easier to deal with challenges and fear
- improves health and strengthens resistance
- improved performance in sports
- better recovery after exercise
The Conscious Club, Lauriergracht, Amsterdam, Netherlands