During this workshop Rob Koning and Tim van der Vliet will take you into the Wim Hof Method. You will experience the cold exposure, breathing exercises and mindset/focus and have a mind blowing and transformational experience.
It’s our goal to give you tools to improve your energy level, get your body strong and flexible and enable your mind to concentrate in a more focused manner. This awareness improves the balance between body and mind. Every participant will also receive various tools to help them with the journey afterwards. Get inspired and learn new things during this intense event.
After this workshop you will be able to practice the method yourself!
BENEFITS OF THE WIM HOF METHOD
- feeling fresh and energetic throughout the day
- sharpness and focus (at work)
- mental piece of mind and better coping with stress
- enhances creativity and resilience
- easier to deal with challenges and fear
- improves health and strengthens resistance
- improved performance in sports
- better recovery after exercise
The course is suitable for all participants who want to learn, experience and get a deeper understanding of the Wim Hof Method.
The workshop will be given in English.
10.00 - 11.00 Register and tea/coffee
11.00 - 12.30 Breathing and mindset
12.30 - 12:45 Break
12.45 - 15:00 Cold therapy theory, exercises, change and ice bath
15.00 - 16.00 More theory and Q & A
AFTER THE WORKSHOP YOU WILL RECEIVE:
* Discount on the 10-week Online Video Course
* E-book “Becoming the Iceman”
* Explanation (pdf) of the basic exercises
Location: Hotel Lasaretti, Kasarmintie 13 b, 90130 Oulu, Finland
PRICES AND EARLY BRID OFFERING
Price now 140 euro
This includes tea and coffee
Yoga mat, blanket, easy clothing, bathing suit, large towel, flip-flops, warm sweater.
We advise you to bring a bite to eat with you. Best to eat light before the workshop commences.
BETTER NOT TO DO THIS COURSE IF YOU
- are pregnant,
- suffer from epilepsy,
- have Raynaud second degree,
- suffer from extreme cardiovascular illnesses or heart attack risk
- have a very high blood pressure
If you doubt please contact your doctor first.
Hotel Lasaretti, Kasarmintie 13 b, 90130 Oulu, Finland