Wim Hof Method explained in detail. Experience the group energy, and explore your newself. Awake your inner power...
Wim Hof Method by Certified Instructor Martin Tham "MartinWay"
“WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF ANYONE CAN LEARN” ~Wim Hof
Outline of Workshop
Learn in one day how you can optimize your health, learn how the Wim Hof method could work for you and how you can apply in to your daily life!
Workshop is suitable for participants who do not understand the method or are already practicing it. In this workshop, you will not only get a clear understanding of the technique, method and appropriate support, but also a lot of additional tuition which will help in practicing the method.
The Trainer Martin Tham
Teaching the Method is my Mission. All I want you to know is the fact, that doing the Wim Hof Method Instructor is fulfilling me. Im doing my best, motion is my passion. It’s a new dimension of the life for me. I’m into the sharing the unique & simple tool.
This workshop is suitable for all levels and can be especially helpful if you recognize one or more of the following questions:
- How can I easily learn the basis of the Wim Hof method?
- Can I break through (unbeneficial) conditioning (imbalances)?
- How can I find peace or simply de-stress?
- Can I actually do more than I think?
- Can I control my bodies autonomous process?
- What is the best way to train my system?
- How can I add Wim Hof Method it into my life?
If you do and are looking for a way to improve your mind and body’s wellbeing, then this workshop is for you!
- Mindset: Breaking through frames!
- The method: Based on science
- Breakthrough: Breathing exercise; exercise and explanation
- Focus and control: Control of your system through cold exposure
- Implementation: How you can implement the method in your life!
- Energy Training: We will end up warm!
Note: Make sure you eat well in advance of the day as it will be related to the exercises
Time: 9:00 Am to 15:00 pm
Group size: 20
Price: 99,-Eur, including Soup, Fruit and Tea.
Necessities: Blanket, Sportswear, Swimwear, Towel and Slippers
Contact: Send a message through my profile
To help with the method and have your more physically and mentally prepared on the day you can take the following steps:
- Take a cold shower every day or if that is too much you can start with a hot shower and gradually turn down the heat until the water is cold.
- Learn how your body reacts to the cold.
- Stay under the cold shower until you have your breathing under control and you feel calm. If you find this exercise difficult, just start at the feet and work up slowly. Be careful with your head under the cold shower and it’s better to skip the head for the first month.