During this workshop Simone Heijhoff and Tim van der Vliet will take you into the Wim Hof Method. You will experience the cold exposure, breathing exercises, mindset/focus and have a mind blowing and transformational experience.
It’s our goal to give you tools to improve your energy level, get your body strong and flexible and enable your mind to concentrate in a more focused way. This awareness improves the balance between body and mind. We will share various tools to help you to continue your journey afterwards. Get inspired and learn new things during this intense event.
After this workshop you will be able to practice the method yourself!
BENEFITS OF THE WIM HOF METHOD
- feeling fresh and energetic throughout the day
- sharpness and focus (at work)
- mental peace of mind and better coping with stress
- enhances creativity and resilience
- easier to deal with challenges and fear
- improves health and strengthens resistance
- improved performance in sports
- better recovery after exercise
The course is for you when you want to learn, experience and get a deeper understanding of the Wim Hof Method.
10.00 - 10.30 Welcome
10.30 - 12.30 Theory, Breathing Exercises
12.30 - 12.45 Break
12.45 - 13.45 Physical Exercises
13.45 - 14.30 Ice Bath
14.30 - 15.30 Q/A Sharing
Simone Heijhoff and Tim van der Vliet. We love working together and creating fun and enriching experiences.
Minimum 10 participants
Maximum 27 participants
WHAT TO BRING
- easy clothing (good to do exercises in)
- two (big) towels
- slippers (optional)
- bathrobe (optional)
- something light to eat
- 2 weeks (or longer) before the event you start with ending your showers cold. Your focus is to stay calm by bringing your awareness to your breath. (You will receive more details two weeks before the event).
- Only take a light breakfast on the day of the event
- In case of any health issues or doubts, please contact us in advance
Tea and water are included during the event.
(other beverages and food are available at your own expences).
This workshop will be conducted in English (unless everyone speaks Dutch). We can send you the pre and post information in Dutch and can do some translations during the event.
The Conscious Club, Lauriergracht, Amsterdam, Netherlands