Weekend at the Wim Hof Method Center
Go to the next level at the Wim Hof Method Center!
Wim Hof Method Weekend: Exclusive Two-Day Training
Over the course of two days, you will go deeper than you have ever gone before. A weekend full of expert insight and technique, community and inspiration, that will leave you with timeless lessons and tools. These weekends are led by a highly experienced WHM Instructor, and takes place in the brand-new Wim Hof Method Center, which is custom-built for this purpose, and outfitted with a yoga studio, sauna, camp fire, cold tub and freezer.
- Vegan/Vegetarian/Gluten-free lunch and dinner on the first day, lunch on the second day
- Powerful breathing techniques (theory & practice)
- Heat & cold stress training
- Mindset exercises
- Introspective excercises
- Stretching exercises
- A deeper understanding of the science underlying the WHM
- Practical tools to influence and manage your energy levels
- Habituation of breathing techniques to effectively counter mentally and physically demanding situations
- Improved performance in sports
- Better recovery after exercise
- An unforgettable experience with likeminded people
11:00 - 11:30 AM - Signup with coffee and tea
11:30 - 2:00 PM - Part 1: Theory, physical exercises and breath work
2:00 - 2:45 PM - Lunch
2:45 - 5:30 PM - Part 2: Theory, cold exposure
10:00 - 1:00 PM - Part 1: Theory, nature walk and breath work
1:00 - 1:45 PM - Lunch
1:45 - 4:00PM - Part 2: Breath work, cold exposure
4:00 - 6:00 PM - Reflection
*This is a rough outline that is subject to change. As we always say: "Don't expect, just experience".
- Lunch and dinner on the first day, lunch on the second day. (Homemade vegetarian food. Vegan, lactose- & gluten-free options possible)
- Tea and coffee service
- All activities & materials
- 50% discount on the Fundamentals video course
- E-book of 'Becoming the Iceman'
- Digital document explaining the Wim Hof Method
Accommodation is not included. However, you are more than welcome to spend the night at the WHM Center. Bring a mat, sleeping bag and/or hammock, and pick a comfy spot. If you prefer something more secluded, you can pick from one of the options suggested in the brochure (sent out upon booking).
Max. 25 participants.
Although there is always a rough outline, 'no program' a Wim Hof Method mantra. For the best experience, go in with an open mind and without expectations. The start- and end times listed in this section are subject to change.
Please make sure that you show your order number on arrival, either on a print-out or via your phone.
We advise to eat light, if at all, before the workshop.
What to bring
What to bring
Organic vegan lunch & dinner on the first day, and lunch on the second day.