Are you ready to unleash your innerfire superhuman?
Join Certified Instructor Matt Soule as he takes participants through an advanced curriculum set in the breathtaking scenery of the Cascade Mountains near Cle Elm, Washington.
What's all included?
- Breath Work and Mindset: Participants will learn to go deep into their consciousness through guided "DMT" breath work, evolve and refine their ability to influence the autonomic nervous system, and deeply experience their own shifting physiology and chemistry.
- Cold Immersion: Participants will train in a variety of cold settings in the rocky glacial valley including shirtless snow hikes, mountain lake submersions, river exposures and more.
- Food; 5 densely nutritious meals will be provided including superfood smoothies, wild game lunches and dinner (think elk meat and wild salmon / vegetarian alternative option provided) over the course of our 2 day, 1 night journey into the depths of the human spirit.
- Times: Start time @10a; Overnight and ending @5p next day. Arrive Saturday morning and return Sunday evening fully refreshed, invigorated, and armed with the toolkit to live your well deserved motto: Health, Strength and Happiness!
- Lodging: 2 days, 1 night in a communal house near Lake Roslyn (shared room options only).
- Cost: $599 US including tax
- Max Participants - 15
- Minimum Experience Required: Either former participation in a L1 WHM seminar OR the 10 week WHM online course.