In this in-depth session you will learn how to master your breathing, mindset and cold adaptation techniques to improve focus, reduce stress, enhance mental and physical performance, boost immune system, increase cold tolerance and uncover the hidden abilities of your physiology. This is incredibly simple, intuitive and effective practice that will improve your mind-body connection. Whether you are a beginner or have been practicing on your own, this workshop will provide answers to your questions and take you to the next level of personal development.
11:00 – 13:30 Advanced breathing techniques and physiology
- Optimise breathing mechanics and engage the diaphragmatic breathing
- Specific ways to fine-tune breathing of your own body
- Establish optimal breathing patterns for everyday life
- Fundamental Wim Hof Method breathing techniques
13:30 - 14:00 Break
14:00 – 16:00 Cold Physiology and Icebath
- Scientific explanations about physiology in adaptation to cold
- Train the stress response of your body
- Use of cold exposure to increase cold tolerance and general health
- Improve nervous system control and circulation
- Increase metabolism through breathing and focus
- Use cold as ultimate mental training tool
16:00 – 17:00
- Transformational Breathing session
- Comfortable clothing to wear during the workshop
- Bottle of water
If you are new to cold exposure, in the days leading up to the workshop end your warm shower with 30-60 seconds of cold water only. Begin with your feet and then follow with your legs, your stomach, shoulders, neck and back. Focus on calming down your breath. Don’t put your head under the cold shower, it is better to skip the cold shower on the head for the first month. This way you will become more familiar with the way your body reacts to the cold.
Everyone can participate to their own ability and level of comfort. No pressure, just fun day of new experiences and learning. If you have any health conditions or concerns please contact us beforehand and/or check with your doctor. The goal of the workshop is share these simple and effective health and performance improvement tools.