The South Lake Tahoe weekend will be centered on mastering the three pillars of the Wim Hof Method: breathing techniques, cold exposure, and cultivating the mindset that allows you to incorporate these into your daily life. A variety of activities show that you are capable of so much more than you imagined. You will train your nervous, immune, and cardiovascular system, optimize energy flow, and find a natural balance. Besides the mind-blowing effects of the Method, there is always a tremendous sense of fun.
Do you want to?
- Increase your comfort zone
- Learn how to breathe optimally
- Strengthen the mind-body connection
- Improve your immune system
- Learn how to generate heat using your body and mind
- Break loose from mental conditioning and negative thoughts
- Take control of your mental and physical state
Please join us in South Lake Tahoe, California, for an incredible experience.
10 people maximum
- All meals, coffee and tea
- Accommodations in a South Lake Tahoe vacation rental home.
- Activities – Breath Work, Ice Baths, Hiking, Guided Meditation.
Essentials (to bring):
- Hiking boots
- Sleeping bag (in case you feel cold at night or during the breathing exercises)
- Swim wear
- Yoga Mat
- A (small) backpack
- Flip flops or other suitable water shoes.
- A towel or two
- Earplugs (some people can snore)
- A positive attitude
Travel to and from the location. You are responsible for making it to the cabin. The closest Metropolitan airport is Reno/Tahoe International Airport.