Weekend “You are limitless” Switzerland
Ready for the next step? In the beautiful Swiss Alps you take a dive into yourself. Bring out your primal powers!
Expand your abilities through focus, breath and response
- Powerful breathing exercises
- Beautiful hike along frozen river
- Discover your primal powers
- Organic homemade food, vegan, gluten free, lactose free and other diets possible
We invite you to our special weekend 'You are limitless'. In the beautiful surroundings of the Swiss Alps you take a dive into yourself. Uncover and expand your abilities by applying a powerful set of techniques. Through focus, breath and response you open a direct door to self-awareness.
On this weekend we introduce you to a set of powerful techniques and exercises. The aim is to become fully aware of your breathing pattern and being able to control it. Moreover, you practice a strong focus and become aware of the responses of body and mind. Which can result in a sense of totality, connection and inner freedom.
How about a day like this: waking up at sunrise, starting with breathing exercises, go for a conscious walk in the beautiful Alpine environment and take a dip into the ice cold river.
Do you want to go for the full experience? Subscribe to our full week training Arctic Vitality.
- 06:30 - 07:00 Waking up, take a cold shower
- 07:00 - 08:00 Session 1
- 08:00 - 09:00 Breakfast
- 09:00 - 13:00 Session 2
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 18:00 Session 3
- 18:00 - 19:00 Dinner
- 19:00 - 21:00 Session 4
The morning session before breakfast we will do breathing exercises. They are most effective when done on an empty stomach. In session 2 and 3 we will practice cold exposure, do yoga exercises, train focus, sharings, give theoretical background and explain our methods. We will use different ways of cold exposure like exercises outside, take a dip in the river or hike through the wonderful environment. The evening session is dedicated to develop your focus. Also there will be some free time.
What's in it for you?
- Increase your energy levels
- Strenghten your immune system
- Influence the nervous system
- Detoxify your body
- Learn to control your breath
- Learn a strong and centered focus
- Learn the abiltiy to respond in life
- Learn how to generate heat using your body and mind
- 2 experienced teachers
- All workshops and activities
- Good security provided during hikes.
- Transport on location
- 2 nights accomodation in shared room
- Vegetarian organic homemade food, vegan, lactose free, gluten free and other diets possible
- Tea and coffee
We stay at the beautiful accommodation ‘Center of Unity Schweibenalp’ in the midst of the Bernese Oberland Alps. You share a room with two or three other participants. Double or private rooms are available for a supplement on request. Please contact Sweibenalp at: email@example.com You can stay longer or arrive early (for skiing, hiking, rest etc).
The organic homemade breakfast, lunch and dinner is available in the modern, light dining room with garden view. There is also an inside veranda with scenic view, library, shop and bar. Wifi is available for free.
Times arrival and departure
You are Limitless starts with dinner at 18:00 on day of arrival. First session at 19:00. Please arrive anytime before 17:00 for check in. We finish at 16:00 on the day of departure.
Adress event location
Schweibenalp 1206, 3855 Brienz, Switserland
How to reach the Accomodation
- Participants can drive to the location. Distance and hours drive from
- Utrecht, Netherlands: 850 km; 8,5 hours drive
- Köln, Germany: 640 km; 6 hours drive
- Frankfurt, Germany: 475 km; 5 hours drive
- Milan, Italy: 280 km; 3,5 hours drive
- Take a plane and arrive at the airport of Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg or Zurich. From there take a train to Brienz (frequently; takes 3 hours, €55). Then take a bus or taxi to Schweibenalp (20 minutes).
Who is this workshop for?
This weekend is suitable for everyone, but does require a basic level of health. Out of precaution, we advise against participation during pregnancy, or if you are epileptic. People with cardiovascular issues, or any other serious health conditions should always consult a medical professional before starting the Wim Hof Method.
Although there is always a rough outline, 'no program' a Wim Hof Method mantra. For the best experience, go in with an open mind and without expectations. The start- and end times listed in this section are subject to change.
Please make sure that you show your order number on arrival, either on a print-out or via your phone.
We advise to eat light, if at all, before the workshop.
Swim wear, watershoes, shorts, hiking shoes, gloves, hat, scarve, small backpack. You will receive detailed packing list.
All food is organic and homemade.
Vegan, gluten free, lactose free and other diets possible. Please let me know.