The Wim Hof Method comes to Letchworth, UK!
During this workshop the three pillars of the Wim Hof Method will be explained and instructed: cold exposure, breathing exercises and mind-set/focus. The goal is to give you the tools to help improve your energy flow, get the body flexible and enable your mind to concentrate in a more focused manner. By gaining this awareness it will help you to better connect your body and mind.
After this workshop you will be able to practice the method yourself!
BENEFITS OF THE WIM HOF METHOD
- feeling fresh and energetic throughout the day
- sharpness and focus (at work)
- mental piece of mind and better coping with stress
- enhances creativity and resilience
- easier to deal with challenges and fear
- improves health and strengthens resistance
- improved performance in sports
- better recovery after exercise
The course is suitable for all participants who want to learn, experience and get a deeper understanding of the Wim Hof Method.
The workshop will be given in English.
PROGRAM 11.00 - 16..00
11.00 - 11.30 register and tea/coffee
11.30 - 13.00 breathing and mindset
13.00 - 13.15 break
13.15 - 14.45 cold therapy theory and exercises,
14.45 - 15.30 change and ice bath
15.30 - 16.00 Q & A
After the workshop you will receive:
* Discount on the 10-week Online Video Course
* E-book “Becoming the Iceman”
* Explanation (pdf) of the basic exercises
Location: Letchworth, UK (35 minutes from London, Kings Corss)
Price: € 129 (111 GBP)
This includes tea and coffee
Yoga mat, blanket, easy clothing, bathing suit, large towel, flip-flops, warm sweater.
We advise you to bring a bite to eat with you. Best to eat light before the workshop commences.
Discover your innerfire!
Letchworth Garden City, United Kingdom