Academy & Research (Internship)
Junior Project Manager
The number of WHM Instructors is rapidly expanding, and we could really use an extra set of hands and brains. As an Intern Junior Project Manager you will be handling direct communication with various external parties. Hence, you must have good communication skills, and be proficient in both Dutch and English. Preferably, you also have an affinity with sports and/or yoga.
Your responsibilities are among others
- Communication with external parties
- Developing new promotional material
- Evaluation of national and international WHM Academy
- A lot of different day-to-day tasks
- 3rd- or 4rd year HBO student
- Enthusiastic peronality with a passion for health
- Excellent communicative skills
- Proficient in English and Dutch (in word and written)
- Good organization skills
- Work independently
What do we offer
- A challenging and fun work environment
- A lot of room for new ideas and initiatives
- A great addition to your C.V.
- A reasonable compensation tbd
- A work trip to a foreign destination (unknown destiny)
Are you interested?
Please send your motivation letter and C.V. to email@example.com
For any and all inquiries, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org